SESHA Northern California Professional Development Conference 2018
Batteries: Development to Disposal
August 22, 2018, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Facebook (Building 25, 190 Jefferson Drive), Menlo Park, CA
Industry EHS and battery experts discuss regulatory and safety requirements for various types of batteries used for energy storage systems, from development to disposal. As more and more Bay Area companies are working with batteries, we aim to provide a better understanding of batteries and lower the risks during development, use, storage, transportation and disposal. This conference is applicable to industry EHS and facilities professionals, fire and building officials, fire and hazardous materials inspectors and others interested in the safe design and use of batteries. CEUs will be credited.
View Agenda (PDF)
Online Registration now open! Click here. (Limit: 50 Attendees)
Contact NorCal@SESHAOnline.org if you have any questions.
- NorCal Professional Development Conference - Accident Investigation: Evidence Gathering
October 3rd and 4th 2017
- Investigative Photography (Jacobi)
- Basics of Incident Investigation (Trammell)
- SESHA Northern California Mini-Conference
October 14, 2015 at SLAC National Laboratory
- AIHA-NCS/SESHA Mini-Conference: Chemicals Management, 17 Feb 2011
Menlo Park, CA
- Northern California Photovoltaic (PV) EHS Mini-Conference
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 8 AM - 5 PM
Location: SEMI Headquarters, 3081 Zanker Road, San Jose, California, 95134, USA
Complete information is located here: http://www.semi.org/en/ctr_032440
- Northern California Chapter Mini-Conference
Feb 7, 2008
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, Menlo Park, CA