SESHA Northern California Seminar 2019: Electronic Waste Management
October 9, 2019, 8:00 a.m.– 12:30 p.m.
Location: Facebook (Building 25, 190 Jefferson Dr.) in Menlo Park, CA
During this half-day seminar, industry EHS, e-waste management and local agency experts will share information regarding federal and state regulatory requirements, including reporting requirements, e-waste management options, preparing for inspections and common violations. As more and more Bay Area companies are generating large amounts of e-waste, we aim to provide a better understanding of the requirements. This conference is applicable to industry EHS and facilities professionals, fire and building officials, fire and hazardous materials inspectors and others interested in the management and disposal of e-waste. CEUs will be credited.
Cost is $50. Space is limited to 50 participants so don’t wait to sign up!
Online Registration now open! Click here.
(Limit: 50 Attendees)
if you have any questions.
|8-8:30 a.m.||Registration/Networking/Breakfast (Doors Open at 8:00 AM)|
|8:30-8:40 a.m.||Welcome and Introduction||Karen Sieverson|
|8:40-10:15 a.m.||E-Waste Regulatory Requirements and Management Strategies||ERM|
|10:30-11:25 a.m.||Vendor E-Waste Management Options and IP Protection||Apto Solutions|
|11:25-12:20 p.m.||CUPA vs. DTSC Oversight, Inspections, Observations and Best Practices||San Mateo County Environmental Health |
|12:20-12:30 p.m.||Conclusion||Kristen Smith|
- SESHA Northern California Professional Development Conference 2018, Batteries: Development to Disposal
August 22, 2018, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Menlo Park, CA
View Agenda (PDF)
- NorCal Professional Development Conference - Accident Investigation: Evidence Gathering
October 3rd and 4th 2017
- Investigative Photography (Jacobi)
- Basics of Incident Investigation (Trammell)
- SESHA Northern California Mini-Conference
October 14, 2015 at SLAC National Laboratory
- AIHA-NCS/SESHA Mini-Conference: Chemicals Management, 17 Feb 2011
Menlo Park, CA
- Northern California Photovoltaic (PV) EHS Mini-Conference
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 8 AM - 5 PM
Location: SEMI Headquarters, 3081 Zanker Road, San Jose, California, 95134, USA
Complete information is located here: http://www.semi.org/en/ctr_032440
- Northern California Chapter Mini-Conference
Feb 7, 2008
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, Menlo Park, CA